Search Apartment37:

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Moby Wrap

The Moby Wrap. Mine is a knock off, but still....

Titus LOVES his moby wrap and so does his mommy (that's me). When I was first pregnant I remembered a lady from PBC who always had her baby wrapped on her during the service. So I emailed her, because #1 it looked like a comfy way to carry a child and #2 I liked the closeness aspect of mother and baby that I saw. She emailed me back and told me it was called a Moby Wrap but that they were pretty expensive and she had some leftover brown material from when she made hers and she'd be happy to sew one for me. I asked her if it would be ok if I picked out my own material because I'm such a patterns person that I wanted something really fun. She told me how much material to get when I made my purchase. I looked for material with a cute design but there wasn't any to be found. So I ended up going with my fallback favorite color. Green.

I can recline Titus in the moby so that it's like he's laying in a hammock. He sleeps very well when I do this for him.


This is the little guy snug as a bug. He was a lot smaller here. Now he stretches all the way across me.


The moby is so awesome because my arms don't die of exhaustion when I hold Titus for an extended period of time. It is comfy for my back as it easily distributes his weight. I don't have a pic of the other hold. It's where it's like an actual baby carrier. He legs poke out the bottom and he is upright and facing me. I could face him out too, but generally he like to be snuggled in. When he is in that hold, I am always ALWAYS kissing the top of his head and smelling the top of his head. He just always smells so good to me.

Anyway, all that to say..BIG FAN of the moby wrap.

No comments:

Post a Comment