Search Apartment37:

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

2 Months Old



Titus is 2 months old today. I love this little boy. In the last week he has started to really smile a ton and has been cooing at us. It's so fun seeing him learn to interact and it just melts my heart when he smiles at me and talks to me. Already seeing reward to my labors over him.

He still doesn't love to nap. We're still working on it. I've been keeping him up a bit longer. Basically when he finishes eating I talk to him a bit and/or put him somewhere where he seems content. This afternoon he spent a good while laying on his blanket staring out the window and at my music stand. When he began to fuss I propped him on the couch, another favorite spot of his right now. I can only keep him out of my arms so long though. Soon I held him. And kissed him and he was yawning to I put him down for a nap. I think it's helping both of us for me to wait until I can really visibly see that he is tired before putting him down. Once I put him down though he seems to only sleep maybe 30-45 minutes on average. Sometimes there are longer naps.

His eyelashes still seem to grow everyday. They are just getting longer and more adorable every time I look at them. He's got some good cheeks now too. So squishy. Eyes are still blue. It would be so awesome if they stayed blue. I don't want to get my hopes up though. He also loves his moby wrap. In the evenings if he has a fussy time I just put him in the moby and he soon settles down and eventually falls asleep. I love having him so close to me and being able to kiss the top of his head tons and tons.

I love this pic because of the chubby little fingers. Again he loves to have his hands on his face.


This was taken last night. He was so happy to talk to Daddy. I was trying to get video of it but didn't have enough battery for it.


Love this one of him yawning. He yawns with passion, this kid does. Closes his eyes and makes tons of noise. Precious.

Here is a video taken today.

No comments:

Post a Comment