Search Apartment37:

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Jumbalaya

When Grandad and Lola were here they bought Titus this giraffe. Adam named him Jumbalaya. Not Jambalaya. Jumb. Jumbalaya has brought entertainment to Titus's world. One thing we've noticed about Titus is that if something doesn't really interact back with him, he gets frustrated. So at first Titus was talking to Jumba. Talking lots. So I grabbed the camera. Of course when I started filming was when Titus got frustrated. Tell me that pout of his doesn't break your heart like it breaks mine. Anyway, he started pouting so I was gonna get him, then it seemed like he might calm down again, but he didn't. So I had to intervene.




Did you see it? The pout? Did your heart break? Mine did.

1 comment:

  1. It broke my heart! sorry Titus that I was not there to give my voice to Jumbalaya. Mommies got it covered next time.

    ReplyDelete