Search Apartment37:

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Bubba's (Not the Seafood Place).


Some of you may have seen my recent Facebook status that went something like this:
Dear Spicy Jalapeno BBQ Sauce,
I will learn how to make you.
Love,
Erin
You see friends, Adam and Titus and I went to a local eatery called Bubba's last week. We wanted to get their pulled pork sandwiches. When the waitress brought us our plates she also handed us a squeeze bottle of spicy jalapeno bbq sauce. I dipped my fries in it. Then I put it on my sandwich. Then I pretty much wanted to get a straw and just drink it. I am not a lover of BBQ sauce. I am a lover of spicy jalapeno bbq sauce. It was so delicious.
Adam and I also had fun taking pictures of Titus while we were there. Enjoy.






















2 comments:

  1. These are the cutest pictures ever!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie! Love the one where he's looking over the burger.

    ReplyDelete