Search Apartment37:

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Chocolate Choc Chip Banana Bread

I posted a pic on FBook yesterday. It was a pic of chocolate chip banana bread getting ready to go in the oven.

Well friends, it. is. gooooooooooooooooooooooooood.

I recently found a blog called Joy the Baker and I went through the ENTIRE blog because nearly every single recipe looked so delicious. I bookmarked a TON of them.

I had some bananas that were getting brown, so the first of her recipes that I tried was her chocolate choc chip banana bread. Her recipe was very detailed and I am NOT a detailed cook so I didn't follow it how she wrote it. I used margerine, I beat all the dry ingredients (unsifted) in at once and I beat the buttermilk (milk with vinegar in it) in. And I also used 3 bananas (that I just tossed into the mixer without mashing first) instead of 2.

The bread is so good and I think you should make it.

Here is the RECIPE. It's like a giant moist banana-y brownie. It was so rich - I had to have a glass of milk after eating a spoonful of batter.

No comments:

Post a Comment