Search Apartment37:

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Week 7
We had just found out I was pregnant. No morning sickness yet.


Week 8


Week 9


Week 10




Week 11


week 12


Week 13.
This was the day I had my first dr. appt. I wasn't supposed to have gone to the doc yet but I was throwing up so much they wanted me to go ahead and come in. This was also the day we found out we were having a boy. I could NOT stop smiling. Look how little the belly is, and we were able to already know baby's gender.



week 14



week 15
Belly bands were not comfy to me. I pretty much gave up wearing it.



week 16
This was one of my fave outfits.



week 17
In jammies because we almost forgot to take our weekly pic. We had gone to a Josh Garrel's concert that night and during his song Sweet River Roll, Titus moved through the whole thing. It was the most movement I had yet felt.



week 18
Trying out wristbands for the nausea.



week 19
Almost halfway and still so small.



week 20 - I don't have a pic of week 20. It's in Adam's computer
week 21- This was the only week we forgot to take a pic.

Week 22



week 23



week 23 - close up



week 24


week 25 is in adam's computer

week 26



week 27


week 27 - close up



week 28



week 29



week 30


week 31 was taken in jammies but those shorts are too short for a public display.

week 32



week 33



week 33 close up



week 34
comfy outfit



week 35
look at that torpedo.


This is week 36. Adam and I headed to Cambria for a 'babymoon.' Little did we know we 'babymooned' just in time. At the fruit stand Conejo's on the 126. Conejo's is our favorite one.


Still 36. I did NOT pack warm enough clothes for Cambria. I was so used to roasting that I just figured I'd be roasting and ended up being cold for most of the trip - Hence the ill fitting jacket.



Adam and I took a pic here on our honeymoon so we had to take one there for our babymoon.



We squeezed in a VERY impromptu maternity shoot.



week 36 official pic


Labor day. 36 weeks and 6 days. Titus was born at 37 weeks to the day.

1 comment:

  1. I loved seeing all these pictures! Glad you are blogging again!

    ReplyDelete